TeflonBurritoTeflonBurrito

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Matrurd Matrurd

This is amazing on a level that I don't know how to properly form into words. 7/5

Judge Morty Judge Morty

Wow. Thank you. Finally someone did a proper animation of this, and it is brilliantly done.

Would really be icing on the cake if Mr. Poopybutthole popped in at the end and briefly explained that they are reading the actual court transcript of "State of Georgia Vs. Denver Fenton Allen"

Marsh-Mellow-Madness 2 Marsh-Mellow-Madness 2

Don't tell me how to live my life. This is a masterpiece and it deserves five stars.

Wkay responds:

This is not a masterpiece. It is trash, and it belongs in the trash, and the trash belongs in the garbage truck, and the garbage truck belongs in Hell.

NEW YORK 2017 NEW YORK 2017

I'll give you a solid four for the effort, but you lose a star for not including Dill Clinton.

Koridai011 responds:

i finally put dill clition in the game

Translocator Translocator

Needs alot of work.

mouse + arrows = fail. Use WASD.

The back ground hit box is so glitchy you can basically just cheat you way around the maps

Noises are truly horrible. extremely loud ear piercing screeches over the silent back ground is bad.

because of the glitchy physics and going through objects and walls the level design never really matters since you can just run through and all the will boxes fly all over the place and then you can just wall jump ect.

I'm not drunk I'm not drunk

Solid concept. A lot of people are complaining about it being non responsive but I think they didn't give it a chance to even really understand the controls. I would say this would be more entertaining with it being left or right as controls but I understand it's meant as a mobile app so the tapping is appropriate. The biggest problem I find with this is the randomness it seems like it would be more addictive if the levels were all set in place, there is far too many times that its literally impossible because of the way that the cones will block a path and the gates are on opposite sides, it gets frustrating and not in a good way that makes me want to show the game whos boss but more in a way that I feel that it's hopeless because I'll inevitably run into a situation where it's not even possible.