TeflonBurritoTeflonBurrito

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Matrurd Matrurd

This is amazing on a level that I don't know how to properly form into words. 7/5

Judge Morty Judge Morty

Wow. Thank you. Finally someone did a proper animation of this, and it is brilliantly done.

Would really be icing on the cake if Mr. Poopybutthole popped in at the end and briefly explained that they are reading the actual court transcript of "State of Georgia Vs. Denver Fenton Allen"

Marsh-Mellow-Madness 2 Marsh-Mellow-Madness 2

Don't tell me how to live my life. This is a masterpiece and it deserves five stars.

Wkay responds:

This is not a masterpiece. It is trash, and it belongs in the trash, and the trash belongs in the garbage truck, and the garbage truck belongs in Hell.

Orange Combat (Remake) ep.2 Orange Combat (Remake) ep.2

Not bad, if the title to these Orange Madness instead of Orange Combat, I would have throw in another half star.

The timing of the movements is a bit off, sometimes you uses a lot of frames for the actions which makes it feel awkwardly slow, and others you jump frames too quickly making it seem too jagged.

What I'd recommend, is speed up your fps a bit, and polish the movements so that everything feels within the same pace, and that way when you want to show a fast reaction, like when he turns around, you can add some slight 'whooshy' graphic for a frame or two and have the hands take a few frames to actually move, that way it feels like he's still turning quickly, but maintains to feeling of a quick motions... Especially in a style like Madness, more frames and a higher fps make fast paced fighting look way more clean and smooth, yea, it's a bit more effort to fill in the frames, but in the end it'll pay off. Remember even if it,s short, you still want it to feel intense and aggressive, so there is a sense of accomplishment.

As it is currently, it feels as though he is sluggishly working through some non threatening enemies at an awkward pace. Don't under estimate the power of subtly, like one of the guards not looking at him, and then changing expression and noticing his is there as he approaches the door, or when he gets the last knife to to lodge it in the guys head and kick him over, rather then recycling the stab animation and dropping the knife, or how the hammer guy pauses for a moment before walking forward, during that dead air time have him look back at the cannon guy, the little things like that will make it feel more alive.

Nintendo Switchurry Nintendo Switchurry

...I don't get it. I just... I've watched it so many times... I don't understand why this is on the front page.

It sort of has jokes. Almost.

I'll give 2 stars because the animation is incredibly clean and polished, but seriously. What the heck is going on here, and what is everyone swooning over that I fail to see?

Friendly Rock Friendly Rock

I miss the old days where this was an acceptable submission. 5/5

PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED! PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED!

Strawberry pen is king of the portal.

A Redneck Clock Christmas A Redneck Clock Christmas

Fantastic.

Sarez+ BB = BFFs Sarez+ BB = BFFs

Absolutely beautiful.

Flash Flood V Finale Flash Flood V Finale

Every day is flood day. NEVER GIVE UP THE PASSION!